Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Almost out of the "Rat Race"

Call me crazy but I put in my two week notice on Monday, April 13 2009 from a pretty good position as an Electrical Design Engineer in the mist of an economic recession in order to pursue my dream of becoming one of the most sought after Cake Designers in the greater Houston area!

My last official day is April 24 then on April 26, I will attend day 1 of the first out of three modules I must complete in order to earn a Masters Certificate in Cake Decorating. Each module is 25 hours and will include hands on decorating techniques and business essentials and requirements.

I am looking forward to opening this new chapter in my life and documenting this journey! I want to thank my husband for his support and my children for their encouragement. They are my #1 fans and I thank God for them! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment